Tuesday 13 April 2010

Patter Exhibition Catalogue Ideas



Here was the first format I was working on, the grid is to represent to folds. I hate it and think it is so far removed and boring compared to the rest of the brief.






I started to play around with it being portrait instead of landscape. This work a lot better but I wasn't sure weather I liked the overlay on the type, a little boring again and seems a little pointless.






I started to settle for the simpler kind of layout with a little pattern touch around the edge of the photo's. The layout works but I don't know weather it works with the way the rest of the brief works. I also don't know about the pattern, I think it is a little pointless.







This is all of the laid out with the line being incorporated into it. I am still not too happy with the layouts, I am feeling a little bored with it, once again it doesn't fit in with the rest of the brief.




No comments:

Post a Comment