Tuesday 13 April 2010

Pattern Exhibition Ideas



These are the ideas for the pattern promo posters. I have increased the amount of colours (two) for each pattern and added three opacities (75%, 50% and 25%). This gives the illusion of more colour. I like these posters because the patterns are simple but they look quite complex because of the colours chosen. This is the illusion I wanted to give and it has worked for me. The small type at the bottom is the info and the large type is the name of the exhibition. The line that has been continued is a nice touch because I can carry it on throughout a few different areas of the the design. This is my intention anyway. After a crit and some feedback off my work-mates I came to the conclusion that larger patterns work better than smaller pattern as they give more impact, I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment